Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Head Follow-Up, Hockey Filler

Sorry about yesterday's outburst. I'm more prone to headaches around my period, and though they often aren't the terrible want-to-die level, it turns out that having a headache on and off for a week is just about as obnoxious as the killer-pain ones. Unfortunately for you, I had a Bad Moment when I was at the computer, and boom. Like Don't Drink and Drive, there should be Don't Post With a Headache.

Still, last night was better than Monday, when I didn't even turn the computer on, and tonight is better than last night. The worst should be, and appears to be, past.

Though seriously? Come on, menopause.

Anyway! I've been planning for a while to watch the NHL awards tonight, but I'm more like monitoring them (Chara loses the Norris, but wins the Messier Leadership award; still rooting for Timmy), since they try so desperately to be entertaining and just don't hit my buttons. (The Real Housewives fell pretty flat though--that wasn't just me.)

For instance, the opener was a takeoff on the HBO series 24/7, which they did before the Winter Classic, and since I don't have HBO and never saw the show, it was a little hard to tell where the show ended and parody began.

Another time, I left the room when Donny Osmond was announced (and doesn't Donny Osmond seem a little wholesome for Vegas? or am I just out of touch?).

Anyway, it's fun more in a hey, I don't have a headache way, but that will do.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are doing better! Yeah, I think the weather didn't help, either. I was up all night with bad nausea thanks to my period. I think I need to go back to acupuncture. And work out more.

    Donny Osmond works anywhere for me. I loved Donny & Marie when I was a little girl!

    ReplyDelete