Thursday, February 17, 2011

Quickly for Thursday (the lightheaded edition)

I'll keep this brief (no, really), as I'm feeling a little ... funny tonight, and not up to much exposition. There are a couple of things I wanted to share, then I'll go back to the couch and watch the rest of the Bruins game (will they keep up the good work? they're up 3-0 after one period).

First, I was looking at my blog stats the other day, and I noticed this rather interesting term in the keyword searches:


It fascinates me that my blog came up as a result for "if you can't get someone out of your head maybe they're supposed to be there". In fact, I really want to know the story behind that search. Anyone?

Second, I know that we had super-snow January and not so much February, but it's still fresh in my mind, making me laugh very much at this:


I haven't done a cross stitch in a few years, but I do enjoy Subversive Cross Stitch.

Time for the second period!

1 comment:

  1. Love that cross stitch!

    Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete