Friday, December 10, 2010

Chocolate, and Cats (but not chocolate cats)

I keep forgetting days of chocolate! Not, I hasten to add, that I forget to open the calendars each day and get the chocolate. Just that doing that in the mornings and blogging in the evenings means it sometimes slips my mind to tell you.

Forgive me. We are into reruns now, which is not a bad thing, as you know I love Sweet Sloops:



And the Barque Sarahs are a nice simple pick-me-up when I need one:



Now, for a little light-hearted Friday night video. This is for the cat-lovers, another reminder that the big cats are a lot like our own little furries.



I loved when the mom-cat's tongue almost knocked the baby over, and also this part at the end:


Because Carlos likes to sleep with his head on my hand, too.

Happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment