Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby steps

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

I'm still laughing over this one. It has nothing to do with what I'm writing about, but ha!

Actually, I'm not going into anything at much length tonight, since I am Way Too Tired. But I will tell you that:
  • The cats are making baby steps toward getting along. It's going slowly, but it is going in the right direction.
  • Work was good today: they moved me out of the manufacturing area and into a cube! I can drink water at my desk! I'll be literally part of the group that I've been metaphorically part of! It was really pleasant.
  • The Bruins beat Montreal on Tuesday, and it was great fun to watch. However, if they don't beat the bottom-dwelling Islanders tonight, I will be embarrassed for them.
  • Tomorrow is Friday. Did you know? Which means the weekend, a whole two days of not getting up early. I Can't Wait.

1 comment:

  1. I read your cat adventures backwards (most recent post to earliest post). Lindsey is such a pretty cat! Congratulations. I hope she settles in nicely. Hope to see you on Monday.

    ReplyDelete