*I'm starting to feel like the safe place in tag; they haven't been off me for more than about a minute all evening. Thank heavens for the central air conditioning; it was over 90 today, and without it, the fur and the sticky would be bad...
Some things that I plan to do before then:
- sleep late every day, you betcha
- clean up around here, or what my family calls "tide the house"*
- go to the movies tomorrow night (Becoming Jane)
- one doctor's appointment
- post office
- refill Pan's pills
- grocery store
- upload Nantucket photos to share with my family
- blog Nantucket garden photos (I didn't forget!)
- cookout on Monday (I'll be spectating at bocce, though)
- make pesto; I picked more basil today
Yawn and Meow, to quote everyone here. Good night!