Thursday, August 09, 2007

It's a Boy! And, It's a Boy!

Yes, my friend has had her twins (yesterday). Hooray! Two boys, and all are healthy and happy. Isn't that such great news? Whew. Picture them in the little sweaters and hats already...

I was going to write that my cousin left today, but she just called from Logan Airport, so technically, that's not quite true yet. She's sort of in the process of leaving... Her destination is having weather issues, but hopefully she'll be leaving on a jet plane soon. Not that I want to be rid of her! But she misses her kids. A week is a long time for a mom, apparently. We had such a good time, more detail to come, though I for one am pooped. Due to a misunderstanding of my company's vacation policy (it takes someone with special skills to work somewhere for close to 2 years and not understand how the vacation policy goes, but I am just that special), I worked mornings while she was here, and though it did work out okay (she slept in, and explored my area a bit), I am rawther tired. Catch you up soon, o-tay?

1 comment: