Monday, August 20, 2007

Nantucket teaser

In order to spend as much of the weekend on Nantucket as possible, and as little of it in traffic, I took a late ferry back last night, and I didn't get home until 11:15. And while I'd love to be a late-night person, I am this way that I need sleep, lots of sleep, and when I don't get it, it's not a pretty thing. So while I had a really good time, I am, to put it mildly, tired, and I won't be giving you the full 411 tonight.

In fact, I have to stop myself, to make myself step away from the computer, before I get caught up in sorting through the many, many photos I took ("I'll just look through them, I'll just put up a few..."). Stop it!

Here. Pretty. Me go now.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, a great pretty - thank you! Smart woman on the going to bed thing. We'd much rather have you blogging when you feel good. (Plus M's are never, ever, ever to be courted by pushing it!!) ::makes hasty aversion signs::

    Just think of it as your blog having previews. ;) We know something good's coming!

    ReplyDelete