Monday, June 11, 2018

Still Overdoing It

I woke up with sore arms and hands this morning from all I did over the weekend, unpackingwise, but when I checked work and didn't have anything to work on, I thought perhaps I would be able to get a little more done. I went down to the garage, put two bins on a cart, brought them up and unloaded them, and took the empty bins and a few of the empty OED boxes back down to the garage.

At this point, belatedly, I listened to how much my hands were hurting and stopped, but too late; my hands have been sore all day. It's just so hard not to go from doing that one thing, to one other thing, and eventually too many things.

Ow.

Meanwhile, there were thunderstorms this morning (which cleared after some rain), and there are more tonight. I made tuna noodle for dinner, and I'm (slowly, carefully) doing a little knitting.

With lots of rests.

No comments:

Post a Comment