Friday, June 01, 2018

Getting Here

While the move process isn't exactly done until the moving van gets here (probably the middle of next week), I have made it to Florida, as has my car, without any major problems beyond the expected exhaustion. And wow, such exhaustion! Happily, I took the whole week off, so I have a few more days of being a bump on a log before I have to work again.

Meanwhile, I will sit on the lanai and contemplate the question of whether I will carry the "ccr in MA" name with me, as I am carrying my cell phone number with its 781 area code, or whether I should try "ccr in FL" on for size.

2 comments:

  1. It's good to see you (and the car) made it in one piece. Good show on taking the week off. I remember moving with the packing and unpacking as being tiring. Lucky you in getting rid of a lot of "stuff." It should make the unpacking easier.

    If CCR in MA in a google account, can't you just add "CCR in FL" to the account? I know I have two active google accounts and the email for one just feeds into the other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee!! So glad that you have arrived safely! Enjoy your week off-- well, enjoy as much as is possible given that you will have to spend most of it unpacking and settling in...

    ReplyDelete