Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Progress, and Nerves

A lot has been going on around here, and it's no wonder that I continue to be constantly tired. Physically, mentally, all that. It's overwhelming.

Not to mention we've had about a foot of snow today, and it's still falling. I want to be in Florida yesterday.

But, hey, the only way to be done with all this is to do it. I can't move to Florida without selling the condo, so curling up on my bed and wishing for Carlos isn't going to get it done.

Now, what is done? Well, the contractor came yesterday and finished the bathroom wall patches and the window sash/cord/rope/thing replacement, so that is all done, hooray. He was wonderful, but I'll also be glad not to need him to keep coming; he was here at least a half-dozen times in the last fortnight, and I don't know how I would have done it without working from home.

I dropped off another carload of donations last weekend, and already have some more sorted out (for which I'm hoping to have my car dug out of the snow by this weekend...). I'm trying to keep my focus on clean-up-to-sell, which is not a 100% overlap with getting-ready-to-move. Obviously, a lot of what I do for the former will help with the latter, but not everything I will need to do for the latter has to be done in time for the former.

Get it?

As I told myself, after I sent the email to the realtor telling her I was ready to get ready to list, I have to let go of the idea that I will ever feel perfectly prepared to do this. I just have to do my best. I know it will be good enough. Even though it doesn't feel like it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment