Friday, March 30, 2018

Heading Into the Weekend

The other day, I saw a couple of references to the upcoming "long weekend" and was kind of annoyed. Do that many people get Easter Monday off? I don't think I ever have. Maybe when I was in Catholic school, so 1982.

But then I remembered that I'm taking Monday off for the condo photography, so in a way, I do get a long weekend. Hmm. Not exactly the same, but nice.

It's not that it will take all day, by the way. The photographer is coming at 10, and the realtor said she will be here around 9:45, I assume to look around and see if there's anything to change before it starts. I don't know how long it will take, but I would guess less than an hour. I just decided to take the full day so I didn't have to worry about it. If there's a delay, if the realtor wants me to do something after, whatever. Just take the day. Hopefully the rest of the day will be peaceful, and I can do some relaxing.

And hopefully I will get a nice, solid, peaceful night's sleep tonight to carry me into TOMORROW'S BRUINS GAME ADVENTURE! The game last night was great, and I would like to see some of that on Saturday, please and thank you.

I will report back.

1 comment:

  1. You would have had both Good Friday and Easter Monday off in 1989 - both are bank holidays over here, so perhaps it's the British long weekend people are referring to.

    ReplyDelete