Tuesday, March 27, 2018

3,100

(Blogger tells me this is published post number 3,100. How about that, eh?)

The cleaners came today, and I lived through the experience. It was odd to have them here, and having sometimes-unidentifiable noises coming from the other room, etcetera. Also, my brain just wouldn't stop trying to understand their conversation, which was not happening, since it was in Portuguese. But the place is certainly much cleaner than it was; well worth the money, to me. Now I need to not mess it up too much before Monday, when the photographer comes.

Have I mentioned that he's coming Monday? Only a thousand times? It's hard to think of much else but this. However, I am trying hard to think instead about the Bruins game that I'm going to on Saturday, instead. Mixed results, but I will keep trying. It will be fun! If I can focus on it. That will be easier once I'm there, I'm sure.

Meanwhile, the Bruins are in Winnipeg tonight, so the game didn't start until 8 Eastern. As the second period starts, my eyes are already drooping. It's been exciting so far, dubious goal call to Winnipeg's benefit to the contrary notwithstanding, and I'd like to watch all of it, but ... sleep may win.


No comments:

Post a Comment