Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Back, and Tired (what else is new)

When I was making my travel plans, and even when I was traveling yesterday*, I had every intention of going swimming tonight, but despite going to bed early last night, I am really tired today, and my arm muscles are so sore that it clearly would not be a good idea.
*When everything went perfectly fine, no problems at all, thankfully

So I am going to stay home, work on unpacking more, and watch at least part of the Bruins game, before going to bed early again. Today was not a bad work day, especially as the other two editors were off, but it exhausted me nonetheless. I would like to need to feel better tomorrow, not worse.

Meanwhile, ponder this:
And consider why anyone would do that to such a nice thing as caramel corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment