Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Quick Pix

What pictures came off the camera today?


Happy Miri = warm + soft + near Carlos.

A present I can actually show you! It's for the Yankee swap at work. I think it's cute, a cocoa set with a hot water bottle, but after I read the back, I had to get it.



I hope one of the other editors gets it. Isn't that awful? Here's what happens when you don't think you need a proofreader.

Here's something I didn't get, but isn't it fun just the same? It took me a minute.


Say it out loud ... there! You got it!

Leslie is right, I haven't been updating the chocolate of the days much. I have been enjoying it, and sharing it! I took some to RI on Saturday for my friends, and took some to work, too.

Today was periwinkles. "Just" plain milk chocolate, but quality makes such a difference, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment