Sunday, December 04, 2011

Migraine Update

How am I feeling? Not as bad as last night, when I threw up so violently that for an instant, I felt my ears pulling into my head as my body tried to turn inside out, stomach first. But my head is still hurting somewhat today, and my stomach had settled through this morning, but this afternoon got riled by eating some rice, which I'm sorry for the language but what the fuck? What could be less upsetting than rice? Also, I don't think it should be allowed that a person can feel hungry and nauseated at the same time, there ought to be a law.

On the plus side, Carlos has kept me company today as I moved from bed to couch and back, forgiving me as I moved again and again. Also, the Bruins won last night without my constant supervision, which is nice of them. I turned the TV off after the first period, when it was 0-0, but I was awake around 1:30 this morning and got to watch most of the third period on the midnight re-run, then they showed it again this afternoon and I caught most of the second period, so that kind of worked.

Still, my weekend has been derailed and I want to feel better. Now, please. Having no energy for getting things done (shower? do you know how much standing that requires?), and no head for much reading/TV/computer has made for an odd day.

Urp.

No comments:

Post a Comment