Friday, October 16, 2009

Ummm ... More Later?

I've been congested and low energy all week. Not really sick, but not well. There's so much I want to tell you about last weekend, and I wanted to tell you before this weekend brings its own stories, but, well. As I read recently, "Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is."

And the way it is, I don't have time right now to get into details.

Because I slept for 12 hours last night. (Take that, germs!)

Because I worked for 3 hours today (supposed to be a day off, but apparently the company would have collapsed without me; and I'll get more time later).

Because I got all my laundry done this afternoon.

And because I'm going out to dinner with friends, to celebrate my birthday and two others.

And then because I'm leaving at the crack of dawn for Rhinebeck.

These are all pretty good reasons, I think.

And I won't run out of stuff to write about for quite a while.


Enjoy your weekend. I'll be back, and even more full of stories than I already am.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yeah--have a life first, blog later. 12 hours to knock out a cold or whatever is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete