Thursday, October 08, 2009

LOLs in lieu of content

Have I packed? No. Have I eaten dinner? No.

I have completed a number of things this evening, but I really must do those two things, and get some sleep, before leaving in the morning (not at the crack of dawn, thankfully) to go Over The River and Through The Woods.

Showing you the fantastic knitting-themed mug my brother sent for my birthday will have to wait!

Hearing about my fantasy shopping with some gift cards will have to wait, too, and fantasy shopping is such fun, isn't it?

Do imagine me stopping in at Starbucks in the morning, as I learned when I registered one of their gift cards online that doing so earns me a free beverage on my birthday -- seriously, I learned this the night before my birthday, how propitious is that? And let's hope the Bruins have a better third period than the second (ouch). And now, the LOLs.

This one:

funny pictures of cats with captions


Made me think of this one:

funny pictures of cats with captions

I mean, it takes forethought to get cats the rights size for those sinks.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, the sink kitties look just like the ones I had growing up.

    Presents and free coffee? Awesome! Hope your b-day is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete