Friday, October 23, 2009

Not Rhinebeck, just day off

This morning I kept thinking it was Saturday, not Friday. After all, if I could sleep in ... but it was so nice to have an extra day to pre-start the weekend. It wasn't a sunny morning, but that tree across the street is glowing these days.


I went out for a drive this afternoon. The sun peeked out, and the trees are simply gorgeous.


There are certainly things I love about this time of year. The cold? Not so much. And this week has been a yo-yo weather-wise, from the snow Sunday night to 70 mid-day yesterday.

But the leaves are worth it.



Spam subject line of the week: No truce with Time nor Time's accomplice Death

1 comment:

  1. Pretty New England foliage! Yeah, we had great weather in Philly yesterday, but it went away fast this afternoon. Rainy weekends and wet leaves on the roads--it's fall!

    (And, uh, I claim no responsibility for what the Flyers did to the Bruins. I hope the Bruins kick Senator butt tomorrow.)

    ReplyDelete