Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My new best (kitchen) friend

Did I mention getting this for my birthday?


I don't think I did, and I have to tell you, I love it! I used it this weekend making chili, and I was practically asking it where it had been all my life. I had used it a few times before, and knew that it rocked, but wow, the onion and carrots and celery* just tornadoed into specks, almost instantly. It was wonderful!

*I don't like to bite into large pieces of cooked carrot, and cooked celery doesn't do anything for me either, so I chop them into tiny bits. As for the onion, who likes to chop onions?

Well, really, I just wanted to mention it. Now, I have a Bruins game to go watch, once I dislodge Himself from where he is trying to sleep on my wrist. The life of a cat...

2 comments:

  1. Belated Birthday greetings!! What a great gift! I love checking out the pics of your two cute kitties. And the captions make me smile. I have a multi-cat household, and it gets me how somebunny looks up with that expression, the one that says WHO is that? even tho they were sleeping next to only moments ago!! I have yet to figure out how to balance knitting, kitty cuddles, and reading a knitting pattern all in one go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hands down the best thing in my kitchen too! I love my mini prep and can't figure out what I did before I got it. Sometimes I dream about having a larger one, but this still makes me happy. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy the angel/ambrosia salad!

    ReplyDelete