Friday, November 02, 2007

It may have been a tactical error...

In retrospect, perhaps choosing to watch the Halloween week episodes of CSI and CSI: NY on a night when I'm doing laundry, which is in the basement, was not the best idea.

Do you ever creep yourself out in the basement? Especially at night?

It's much worse when you've been watching the CSIs creep around haunted houses and horror film sets. Word to the wise. I did manage to finish the laundry, and of course was un-grabbed and un-molested, but still. Creepy. Normally I love the On Demand, but tonight it was not my friend.

2 comments:

  1. We don't have basements here in California (unless your house was built prior to 1930.) Pretty much watching creepy movies and having to go anywhere, where it's dark and you're alone is creepy and bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Found you through the NaBloPoMo Randomizer....

    I'm also in California, so no basements for me, but when I visit the in laws in PA I will not go into the basement alone. Period. Even in the middle of the day.

    Creepy shows get into my head and stay there.

    ReplyDelete