Monday, October 01, 2007

Want to see the pretty flowers?

I just got home from Stitch and Bitch, and strangely enough, our trash was picked up today. The reason that's strange is that today is Monday, and my street gets trash pick-up on Tuesdays. I wonder what happened?

Anyway, being that I just got home, and the cats are looking for love, and I want to get to bed at a decent hour, I'm going to make this quick'n'photographic. When I was in Boston a couple of weeks ago, I saw some really pretty flowers that didn't make it into the blog at the time. Want to see?





As usual, I don't know what they are, other than so pretty. I have to go now, before Pan does himself an injury trying to get my attention. Night!

1 comment:

  1. They're lantanas:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lantana

    Very nice!

    ReplyDelete