Friday, October 12, 2007

How did you get here (again)?

For some reason, it fascinates me to see what searches have brought up my blog. Here are some of the latest:
  • "hockey knit pattern" -- okay, that's not surprising, though I haven't actually knit anything with a hockey pattern. I did cross-stitch the Bruins logo, for cross-crafters' information ... but no knitting, yet.
  • "liberty mazda wakefield" -- sure, my car problems, again not the biggest surprise (it gets better!)
  • "knitted squares for cats" -- I'd like to know more about that myself. For instance, are we thinking of two-dimensional or three-dimensional squares? And what do the cats do with them?
  • "bug knit althea cost" -- well, words simply fail me. In that lovely Southern phrase, "Do what?" (Actually, I had to search my own blog for more on this. Althea is the name of the artist I wrote about recently, and bugknits is her website. Okay, whatever.)
  • "how to scrubbies" -- spreading the scrubby craft...
  • "paul hockey pictures ma" -- Paul who?
  • "bitter cuke wikipedia" -- wow, what's a bitter cuke?
  • "foosball wristbands grips" -- someone in Costa Rica is leading an interesting life, wouldn't you say?
That's probably enough. A surprising number of people have Googled "knit read cats hockey". Perhaps I didn't do such a bad job of naming this thing after all!

I've been catching up on CSI tonight, and have had lots of furry help staying on the couch. The boys are so cuddly/clingy after I've been away, even for a short trip. I'm going to go watch the beginning of the Bruins game, while muttering imprecations against the circus for causing the road trip that has games starting at such an unlawful time.

I actually did watch the first period of Wednesday's game, as I was up when it started, so I got to go to bed with a happy glow of Boston 1, Anaheim 0. (The sports section in yesterday's Globe was such a downer.) Then, as a result of having been up so late Wednesday, I went to bed early last night, and I ought to do the same tonight, but I can sleep in tomorrow, and hopefully will, too. And maybe the Bruins will win one for me ... I can but hope.

Want a cat picture to close? How about this one?

4 comments:

  1. Personally, I can't remember how I got here. The Knit Read Cats Hockey part sounds about right though. I've had people find me through searches like "stinky hedge bush" and "bad neighbor snow." Excuse me...what?

    Because of that stupid circus (who goes to the circus anyway?)I feel like the season hasn't even started yet. Sort of like a continuation of the loosing streak started in training camp. Hopefully when they return home it will be a little easier to tell if they're going to be awful this year or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be one of those "knit read cats hockey" googlers. When I'm at work, I don't have anyone's blog address with me to browse, so I find them, including yours, by googling the title! Funny, I don't get too many google hits for knotty kitty knits however! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I found you because I followed the link in a posting somewhere - harlot? CAP?? Probably CAP since you've got Grandma Purl's square project on your sidebar. Is that still going on? If so, I've got a couple - please advise :)

    Nothing like a little kitty nose to perk up a blog and bring a smile to my face. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I google "knit read cats hockey" because I can't remember every last blog site's URL :)

    Maybe will try Google Reader now...

    ReplyDelete