Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Random Tuesday

Note to the driver two cars ahead of me tonight getting onto 93: if your phone call was that important, you should be getting off the highway, not on. Merging onto 93 at 35 miles per hour is practically suicidal. The speed limit is 65, and you should be doing close to that by the time you get on the road if you want to survive. Boston drivers have their reputation for a reason, sir. Thank you.

Now, on to the good news. Tomorrow night, I do not expect to be posting, because I have an extremely important prior engagement playing with babies I mean helping my friend care for her twins. Yay, she believed me when I said please call me I want to help! So unless there's a change of plans, you know where I'll be, or rather where I won't be tomorrow.

I hope everyone enjoyed their Labor Day weekends. Other than being caught off guard by a bocce tournament (now there's something you don't hear every day), I had a really good weekend. I got a bunch of stuff done (not everything, but I had a pretty ambitious list), and did a bunch of relaxing and had fun too. It's always hard to go back to work after a long weekend, isn't it? It has nothing to do with how you like your job; you just get out of the groove.

The weather was lovely here over the weekend, too, although you can tell we're heading into Fall. The nights are cooler, and the leaves are just starting to change.


For that matter, a couple of weeks ago, I saw Halloween candy in the stores, so can Autumn be far behind?

No comments:

Post a Comment