Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I Am Sick

I want this to be a 24-hour bug so much.

Last night I just had a slight sore throat. This morning, it was raging, with that nausea and lethargy that says, "Oh, you are so not going to work today, not a chance." I called in and went back to bed. Woke up about 4 hours later, looked at the paper while eating chicken noodle soup, lay on the couch with cats watching TV, then went back to bed and slept another 3 hours or so. I should have something more to eat. Must go see what I have. Then lie down.

Urp.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry you're feeling so sick :( It sounds like you're taking good care of yourself--hopefully you'll be back up and running soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing the best possible thing for getting well...staying home, resting, and being in the company of cats.

    You're missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're feeling better - the weather is much too nice to be ill.

    ReplyDelete