Friday, October 28, 2022

Safely North

I made it! The trip was only the usual amount of annoying, and I spent part of the time like this, which helped.


Mind you, I had to rip out most of the started shawl when I saw I had messed it up, I tinked for a while, then looked at how much was left and frogged it instead. But I was able to pick up the stitches again where I wanted to, so though I was mentally prepared to start again from the beginning, I didn’t have to. Pretty pleased with myself that I managed this on a plane!

As we got closer to Boston, the sun was setting, which made for a pretty view.


My friend picked me up, and just like that, the visit has begun! I woke up way too early this morning, which is unfortunate, but never mind, it will be a good day anyway.

Oh, and the Bruins won last night! I look forward to watching the recording after I’m home again.


2 comments: