Monday, October 17, 2022

He Raised My Hopes

As I mentioned before, a week ago Sunday I turned on the TV and the NHL Network wouldn't come on. It doesn't say I'm not subscribed to it, it just cycles for a few minutes and then pops up an error code. I've called them a few times, they say "the engineers" are working on it, but no progress yet.

On Saturday I checked again, and when it wasn't up, I vented my frustration on Twitter that it had been out all week, I'm paying extra to get this channel, and right at the start of hockey season, nothing: it's very annoying.

Fifteen minutes later, my mom's landline rang and it was someone from Summit Broadband following up. Well! I told him the story, he checked it on his end (yes, sir, I know it's not working, that was my point; it's nothing I'm doing wrong). He said that he would make a few calls and get back to me. I thanked him.

And since then, complete silence. I guess he was monitoring social media this weekend and was bored enough to call, but not to actually worry about fixing the problem. Great.



1 comment:

  1. Ugh! That is so frustrating! I really hope they get their act together.

    ReplyDelete