Friday, November 22, 2019

One Year with the Furry Dictator

Can you believe it's been a year since Maggie came home with me? I can't believe it!

Here is the first photo I took of her, at the pet store:
Not the best shot ever, but hey. Here's the face, too:
At home, she wasted no time exploring. Blur!
Though she did sit still sometimes.
On the lap already.
And next to the lap, one of my all-time favorite pictures of her. On her first full day here!
(You can read more about her start with us here.)

A few other favorite photos:





I could go on and on, but I'll end with a little video I shot today, when we took a short sunshine break. It's an awkward angle, with me reaching down from my chair, but I hope it shows how she loves to be rubbed-and-ruffled that way. I don't know that you can hear it, but she was purring loudly!

(If it would show up. But it won't Sigh.)

Happy first year, baby girl. Here's to many more.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Home Day, Miss Maggie! May you bring sunshine to CCR for many years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video shows up when I view the blog post in my RSS reader! Weird.

    Happy adoptaversary, Maggiepants!

    ReplyDelete