Wednesday, September 04, 2019

Mostly, It's Working

Back in July, I stuck this note on my computer:
My intention was simply to remind myself to think twice before spending money; the goal wasn't to spend no money for the next three months, but to be sure that my spending was intentional. And I feel pleased with how that's been working out for me.

That said, I do have some yarn to show!

Looks like a burrito, doesn't it?
But it's not:
Treasure Goddess Yarn had a moving sale, and I had to jump on this:
Merino with nylon and, oh, what's that? Cashmere! In the most gorgeous blue tones. And a hefty 150 grams! Delightful.

The other yarn I actually ordered two months ago, but it was a dyed-to-order from Blue Moon, and just arrived. Cloud Nine:
Yes, more blue! Though it's really a blue-green-teal kind of thing.
And more cashmere! Yes!
I guess they saved some money by not using spaces on this part of the label? 
I kid! It's lovely yarn, and I can forgive a little spacing oddity.

No comments:

Post a Comment