Monday, September 17, 2018

Not for Sissies

On Facebook this morning, this cartoon came up from when I shared it last year, and I immediately shared it again.
Pretty funny considering that I came out of the doctor's appointment last week with a sheaf of prescriptions and referrals. Hey, kids, if your elders are grumpy, keep this in mind as a possible reason!

One of the prescriptions has a possible side effect of "grouchiness"; I have apologized to my mother in advance.

~~~~~
I still seem to be feeling the post-move, settled-in, knit-all-the-things startitis. I am hoping that sometime, "continue-working-on-it-itis" will kick in*, but for now, honestly, if I want to start ten different projects, so what? Who does it hurt?
*I haven't completely given up on anything, but the enthusiasm to keep going isn't there right now.

So today, I wound more yarn. Perhaps the next project will stick longer.

Or the one after that...

No comments:

Post a Comment