Sunday, August 19, 2018

Kitten Time Again

At the cat shelter today, I spent most of my time playing with these two cuties.
They're from a litter of five, and the other three were adopted this week, which is good news of course, but possibly a little confusing for those left behind.
They had a lot of fun going after the teaser toy, as you can see by the  difficulty the camera had in focusing on them as they flew. They did pause once in a while.
Just not for long.
But they're super cute.
This one is a new guy, one of two teeny-tiny ones brought in, estimated three weeks old. The other one was being fed, and I didn't want to wake this one, but hopefully I'll get better pictures another time.
And I did get to hold this lady, who wasn't sure about me, or all the noises in general, but behaved pretty well all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment