Friday, September 01, 2017

Hit the Road, Jack...

Or perhaps, Leaving on a Jet Plane?

Well, I'm not leaving until Sunday. But the work day is done, and my mother's plane has taken off after only a slight delay, which means the adventure begins. I doubt I will be up to posting before next weekend at the earliest, but know that I will be taking photos and composing stories the whole time.

I think I'll go get some packing done before it's time to go meet the mama. For those who aren't on vacation next week, I hope you get this, at least:
Bye!

3 comments:

  1. YES to the long weekend. Have a great time with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I'm hoping your mother will not be in Florida for Irma. Hope she's safe.

    ReplyDelete