Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Briefly, Of Carlos

My hands are having a bad day for some unknown reason, so let me tell you something quick and then I'm stepping away from the computer.

Carlos And His Day
This morning, Carlos got up with me as usual, since it's always a good time for treats and breakfast.

As always, he tried to convince me to go back to bed after this, and when I declined, he joined me on the couch to nap while I read the paper, etc.

When I started working at 8, he had second breakfast, then meowed for me to take him back to bed (yes, seriously, he does this). I walked him back, and he settled down.

As the hours passed, he moved from one spot on the bed to another, At about 1:30, he came staggering into the office, about 12% awake--I swear, I could see sleep rays coming off him. I cuddled him for a few minutes, then took him to see to the food situation. He ate, we went back to bed (I don't stay, obviously), and he came out again at around 3:30, and then around 4:30, to eat more between naps.

How do I sign up for THAT life, next time?

1 comment: