Thursday, January 24, 2013

It's No Wonder

Given the events of the last two days, which include:
  • Big boss and several dozen others invade office, including many Outgoing! and Noisy! sales people.
  • Requirement for wearing grown-up work clothes, due to above.
  • Bitter, miserable, below-zero-with-windchill weather.
  • You can get this done by the end of the month, right? And this? And this? How about one more? It isn't even 300 pages!
  • My period. 
  • With cramps. 
  • And with so many people in the office, where I sit about as far from the door as one can get, no subtle running to the bathroom during presentations, but having to wait for breaks.
Well, it's no wonder I bought ice cream at the grocery store tonight.

Really, after working until 6:30 (once the blessed peace descended, I kept going until my eyes crossed), it's a wonder that I made myself get groceries tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Whew. I was afraid this was going to end up with you getting sick! Ice cream is far preferable!

    ReplyDelete