Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Brief Update

Today did not start auspiciously, unless you count cramps and cleaning up cat vomit from the carpet. I don't count either as the start of a good day, myself, but actually the whole day wasn't continually awful. Just loud and overstimulating and whew, no thank you to happy hour, not even on the boss's dime, going home instead. That's what happens when you double the occupancy of the office and, during breaks in presentations, suddenly have 30+ conversations break out. Waaa! Driving home, I decided that it felt like a centipede had been dancing on my brain.

OK, sorry. I'm probably not ready to be here, am I? But the Bruins game starts at 7:30, so it's now or never. And I wanted to let you know that I survived. There won't be quite as many people in the office tomorrow, so maybe it won't be quite as exhausting.

I hope.

Meanwhile, I wonder if I will be able to stay awake for the whole game? I sure want to ... but can I? Given how tired I am now?

1 comment:

  1. I got called in to work, so no Bruins game for me. :-(

    ReplyDelete