Wednesday, November 22, 2006

It's really mine

Or so they say. My over-tired brain is struggling with the idea of ownership. But everything's signed, including several forms stating that I'll sign new forms if need be, and it's "recorded", and I plugged in the fridge and hung curtains. And all things being equal, in 48 hours from now I will be fast asleep in my new condo. But I can't think that far ahead without stressing. I'm taking it bird by bird.

Happy Thanksgiving! What do you have to be thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for:

    * a happy, healthy family
    * my 16-year-old cat enjoys good quality of life
    * amazing leftovers
    * I appear to be passing Calc II...
    * STUDENT LOANS
    * kind professors who let me turn in work late
    * it's a gorgeous day today in WNC and I won't be spending it cooped up in the math lab
    * blogging, a great way to keep up with an old friend

    - JLS in NC

    ReplyDelete