Sunday, April 07, 2024

Help Me Choose

I got an email about my Discover card, offering me the choice of new card designs, and I clicked through to take a look. There are so many options! And of course many that I don't want. But more than one that I do. What do you think?

a) NHL. Now, if it was the Bruins? Sold. But I don't know that the NHL logo grabs me.


b) But maybe the Stanley Cup?


c) Pride. you know I love a rainbow, and supporting Pride appeals to me.

d) Mix tape cracks me up, but I'm not sure it's enough to want it.

e) Scenic beach, part one.

f) Scenic beach, part two.


g) Palm trees?

h) Like the mix tape, this one gets me in the nostalgia. I had one very similar to this!

i) They have more dogs than cats, but the cats don't quite grab me. Maybe the big kitty?

Too many choices! How would you vote?

8 comments:

  1. I'd probably take scenic beach part two, although that tiger is gorgeous. (Said the woman who still has her childhood Steiff tiger my dad brought home from Europe after touring the factory.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mixtape cassette cracks me up. I'd go with that one because I am NOT a beachy girl.

    I once had a bright red Discover card with a little ladybug on it. Loved that. But when it renewed, they sent me an ugly plain card. Why? I miss my cute one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is plain and boring too, which is why I really have to pick a fun one.

      Delete
  3. I LOVE the mixtape one. That is genius and takes me back/gives me all the feels.

    I have zero options with my card. It is red and boring and now I have credit-card envy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard to choose, but any will be better than the plain silver!

      Delete
    2. My Discover account gave me the choices last year, and I took Sunset. And never been sorry. If I had to choose a different one, I might take the tiger, says your aunt.

      Delete
  4. I like the sunset best! You've probably already chosen. Which one did you decide on?

    ReplyDelete