Wednesday, June 05, 2019

Mid-week

I'm working on a report this week, that, well. It has pros and cons.

  • Biggest pro: It's in MS Word, and not PowerPoint (I hate editing in PPT, and I was on a streak of those recently).
  • Biggest con: The analyst's attention-to-detail level is exemplified by how she managed to spell "fulfill" wrong THREE different ways* within a page or two.

So, it's not Friday yet, eh? Rats.

Well, meanwhile, friend of the blog Mary Ellen had surgery this week, so if you wanted to wish her well, or suggest entertaining shows, websites, et cetera, for while she recuperates, I'm sure she'd be glad to hear it!

*That would be 'fulfil,' 'fufil,' and 'filful,' of course. Why, yes, she did have spell-check turned off; how did you guess?

3 comments:

  1. Get better quickly and easily, Mary Ellen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending you good wishes, Mary Ellen! Don't overdo and make everybody wait on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'm feeling pretty good! (although I did get overambitious and overdid it a little yesterday. Back to lounging on the couch today!)

    ReplyDelete