Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Boston Trip, Part Four (yarn and more yarn)(still not the end)

As teased at the end of part three:

Since I moved down here four years ago, one of my favorite Mass. yarn stores, Coveted Yarn in Gloucester, moved to a different location, I assume downsizing due to the pandemic. Just glad they didn't close! I knew that visiting was something I wanted to do on my trip, and on Monday, J and I drove that way.

Have a look around:







In addition to the yarn, and needles, and tools, and patterns, look at all the buttons!



So cool! I rarely need them, but I love to look at them.

Did I buy some yarn there? You know I did. Much of it on sale.


From there, we were off to a favorite location for lunch:

Seriously so good! I could eat at Woodman's, say, once a week for the rest of my life.

It isn't far from the new Coveted location, and as we were driving over, I was very surprised to see a sign for another yarn store! So close? We swung back that way after lunch, and I dodged in through the rain.

Also a very nice store. The person working was, well, perfectly nice but very very helpful, even after I said that I wasn't looking for anything in particular. Not that she didn't let me look around, but she really, really wanted to help me, and it was a bit more help than I prefer in a store. However. Nice store, nice yarns.






Doesn't this Mirasol Nuna look gorgeous? Those colors!

More buttons!

Interestingly central monitor showing the views from cameras placed throughout the store, eh?


Anyway, it was still a good experience, and oh yes, more yarn:


That's a pretty crappy picture, isn't it? Oh well.

We had a family dinner at another favorite place, Pearl Street Station in Malden, capping off a full and exciting day.

The trip recap is close to being done--but not quite there!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got to go! Enjoy the yarns and all those colors!

    ReplyDelete