Thursday, October 15, 2020

Of Words and Yarns

It's time for some verb tenses! Come on, it's fun!

  • I had ordered some yarn (which has arrived)
  • I (had) ordered some (more) yarn (which is on its way)
  • I have ordered more yarn (which will come, one day)

Wasn't that fun?

Yes, the frivoling-about-with-birthday-money continues. Here's what came this week.

First up, from Blue Barn Fiber, in the base I Knead This (MCN 80/10/10), the colorway Wanderlust.


Which is pretty enough in the skein, but unwound? Stunning.
I got the larger skein, 150 grams, so it will make a nice big cozy shawl.

And the other is more from Periwinkle Sheep, of whose yarn I am quite fond, these quietly lovely skeins of Sport Wolle (100% merino, sport weight, very soft), in Water (2) and Well Spring (1).



Ahhh. So nice. Makes me happy. And:

More to come!

1 comment:

  1. That first one! I have an identical skein and I take it out every now and then and admire it and put it back so far. Pretty stuff!

    ReplyDelete