Wednesday, August 05, 2020

I Don't Have Much (apparently)

Things continue to be things, is I guess how I would sum up life right now.

The workers came yesterday and patched up the ceiling hole from last week's surprise* water leak; they'll be back, oh, sometime, to paint it, but at least the creepy gaping hole is fixed.
*Though I suppose that every water leak is a surprise, really, isn't it?

Beyond that? Well. There must be something.

...

We didn't get hit by the hurricane! That was nice. Given 2020 and all, I was fairly sure we would get walloped by it right on our brand new, it might even be finished but who knows roof. So not having that happen was a pleasant surprise.

The Bruins play at 4 today, which in normal times is an odd time for a hockey game, but it's about five months since anything was normal, isn't it? The Bruins don't need to win a game in the round robin to get into the playoffs (they would just drop for first seed in the east to fourth), but really they do need to actually win a game before the games get real. Really. For real.

I give up. I'll try again another day. What's up with you, anything?

2 comments:

  1. My catalytic converter got stolen again. Because, 2020.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More of the same, plus we need a new roof. We figured that out when it started raining inside our bathroom a few weeks ago...

    ReplyDelete