Thursday, July 16, 2020

Non-Yarn Mail Day; Sock Progress

Look what came!
At a quick glance, I can't see that I blogged last month about ordering this bag from Neighborhood Fiber's Black Lives Matter collection; I ordered this and the pin, which will be coming separately. The bag is very well made, I love the design, and I'm going to be glad to carry it, you know, when I go places. Which isn't often, but anyway.

And today was That C-Level Meeting at work, so I set the camera to show me only from the head up, and knitted my way through it. Here was when the meeting started:
And here's where I got to by the end (it ran under an hour this time, in the grateful for small mercies department).
And I worked on during my Zoom-knitting group meeting tonight, and got close to done.

So which sock yarn will be up next? We'll see; I have plenty to choose from!

1 comment:

  1. I instantly thought, Oh that looks like Karida's work. That's perfect. And--it is!

    Love love love those socks, too.

    ReplyDelete