Monday, May 25, 2020

A Little of This, Some of That

Today, my bonus-weekend day, has been a mix of boring-but-necessary (request credit report), fun catch-up (phone call with a friend, Zoom stitch and bitch later), some lazing around, and some play.

Specifically, playing with yarn. This afternoon I looked over at the spot where the sport and worsted weights live, and decided to pull them out and go through them. Cubby of sport, before:
And after. Not much difference, but good to have things in my hands. 
Worsted has two cubbies, or more like a cubby and a half.
Though when it was all back in, it looks like two, doesn't it? Mysterious.
Miss Maggie stretched out on the floor.
And earlier, giving me a Meaningful Look.
Last night, on the lap.
Rahr!
Bathing on the edge.
"What are you doing with that camera?"
She's awfully cute. It's about time for a post entirely of Maggie pictures; I certainly have enough of them.

I got a new mask, since I found one that uses the same fabric as my decorative pot holder:
We might as well amuse ourselves, eh? They have a few fun knit-adjacent fabrics, if you're looking for such.

I've also been doing a little knitting. The trianglegram shawl is growing.
Slowly growing, as it gets ever-wider, but I weighed it and haven't used a quarter of the yarn yet, so we're fine that way.

1 comment: