Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Last and Next

Today I finished knitting the Across the Waters shawl-like thing, and I'm very happy with it. This isn't much, but will give you an idea of it.
It needs to be washed and blocked, which should smooth it out a bit, but not completely: the texture is part of the point! Many many more photos to come, trust me.

Of course, finishing one thing gets me started thinking about the next one! What to make, what to make it with, endless possibilities.

It may be time for these guys:
But we'll see if I still think so tomorrow. I'm refraining from winding anything tonight, since a), my back is bothering me, and b), I want to get to bed early tonight. Up late last night for the Bruins game, up late tomorrow for the Bruins game, in bed by 9 tonight: that's the plan!

2 comments:

  1. (Hah! My captcha required I find all the buses. There weren't any; only a yellow firetruck. It demanded I go back and find the buses. I clicked on the yellow firetruck and it patted me on the keyboard said I was a good girl and published my comment.

    You know that feeling when you're a little kid and you know you're right and the grownup is wrong and the grownup gets busted for it? That feeling.)

    ReplyDelete