Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Baby Steps. Baby Hobbles

The cold is slightly improved today, although this afternoon saw an uptick in "mild tickle of a cough that won't stop, ever," so that was annoying.

Meanwhile, I went to the doctor this morning to have a thing on the sole of my foot treated, so I have been hobbling around all damned day, trying not to aggravate it, and wow, am I ever tired of doing this. My foot, ankle, leg, and other leg are also tired of it. Getting in bed will feel mighty good, even more so than usual.

Though I am going to try to stay up long enough to watch at least a few minutes of the Bruins game. Which doesn't start until 9:30. Stupid road trip.

In summary: No big problems. Plenty of little ones. AKA, life, if you're lucky.

1 comment:

  1. I have a cold, too, and it's especially miserable. I mean, all colds suck, but this one had me miss two days of work because I was just knocked out by it.

    ReplyDelete