Thursday, February 14, 2008

Perspective Can Change What You See

When you look at today's Google image:



... did you see it as the couple walking on the beach? Or, as was my first thought, walking near ice? (He should put that cane to better use: they could fall!)

It's a sweet image, really. Just the way my mind works during the current Endless Winter.

On to real news! The Yarn Harlot has posted a tour schedule for the new book, and she'll be at WEBS again!

April 27 -Northampton, MA, WEBS, 75 Service Center Road, Telephone: 800.367.9327 Time: 2pm
This event will be held at The Calvin Theater. The signing will be back at the store. Please RSVP at www.yarn.com.

I think I'm in. I haven't been to WEBS yet, despite how wonderful I hear it is, and it's only 2+ hours away, and for the event to be on a Sunday afternoon seems like it's made for a road trip. Anyone else interested?

P.S. The sun was out today. Thank you, Mother Nature! Don't think I didn't notice!

4 comments:

  1. Oh boy--sounds like a perfect road trip! Gotta add it to my calendar before I forget...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already e-mailed WEBS to see if I could get a reservation. Road trip anyone?
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last time she came, Yarn Safari ran a bus out from the Boston area -- for those of you in that part of the state it might be an option.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be going to the event (unfortunately coming from another direction, but...) - maybe I'll see you there!

    I'm glad you had a nice time in Florida - I bet the cats missed you : )

    ReplyDelete