Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Enough

I have a bit of a Pollyanna streak myself, but I am now, as of 8:49 A.M. (okay, yesterday), officially tired of hearing that the weather "could be worse!"

I know it could be worse, people. I understand that it is January, I live in New England, we've hardly had any snow so far, we've hardly had to shovel, we've been so lucky, this is nothing, on and on.

I am ready for it to be better.

Although, there's this, one of my quotes of the day:

Don't knock the weather. If it didn't change once in a while, nine out of ten people couldn't start a conversation.
- Kin Hubbard

Finally, in knitting, I frogged the scarf and have started it over. It's going well. Here is Before:

I don't know why Blogger has started rotating my photos at its whim, but right now I don't care. Have a kitty.


In fact, have two.


If that's not an end photo, what is?

No comments:

Post a Comment