Saturday, September 02, 2023

We Need Maggie Pictures

Other than her vet visit, I haven't put up many Maggie pictures recently, and let me tell you, that is ironic, because I am taking more than ever. Every time I visit Mom, she wants to see pictures of the baby, because she misses her, so I am being sure to take a ton. And yet you wouldn't know it here, would you?

Well, have a long weekend's worth of photos, and then if I don't get back on here for a few days, you can look at them again. Sound like a plan? Good. Here are, trust me, just a small portion of the photos I've taken recently.


























































5 comments:

  1. You can never have too many cat photos! Cats have such funny little personalities, and I can see Maggie's coming through here. She's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She definitely knows what it means when I say, "You're so cute," because she hears it all the time.

      Delete
  2. Please tell her I said thank you for making me laugh. And then there's the one where she's curled round just so, with tiger striping--and it took me straight back to my childhood tiger that my dad bought at the Steiff factory in Germany when I was three. I still have it.

    ReplyDelete