Thursday, November 24, 2022

Holidays: Thanksgiving (for the Americans) and Maggie

Happy Thanksgiving, Americans who celebrate it!

Happy random Thursday in November, everyone else!

Happy four-years-with-Maggie for those who celebrate that!

After last year's somewhat-unplanned 25-pound turkey situation, my mother and I agreed that going to a restaurant for Thanksgiving dinner was a good solution this year. There's a local restaurant that we went to with friends a while ago where I had the turkey and stuffing special, and it was delicious, so there we go. Or, rather, there we are going.

I hope that if you are doing something for the holiday, it goes well. (How's that for low-key? Remember, the key to happiness is low expectations.)

And now, brace yourself for the fire hose of here-comes-Christmas. Breathe. We'll get there. Wherever there is.

1 comment:

  1. There's always a Christmas panic, isn't there? I swear that I will not panic this year because the absolute worst thing that will happen is things will be slightly late and that's not my responsibility. I will not panic. I will not panic.

    ReplyDelete