Friday, December 11, 2020

Christmassy Knitting

No, not knitting Christmas gifts! I mentioned that I had gotten some Christmas-colored yarns, and this week, I cast on for a Drop Stitch Scarf (ravelry link). And I am loving the results!



Maggie, as you can see, is less impressed. But as long as she can still have the lap, she won't object too strongly.
It will block out a bit, and show even better, I hope, but I like it just fine as it is, too.

My original idea was to alternate blocks of this yarn and the red-and-white yarn, but now I'm thinking perhaps I will do half as long a scarf as I want it to be in this, and make the other half in the other. Might be fun! What do you think? Other ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Seafoam! I made my pediatrician a scarf out of that Barbara Walker stitch, back in the day. Happy memories. Thank you for bringing them back!

    ReplyDelete