Friday, December 25, 2020

A Little Christmas Assortment

Here are some things I've taken pictures of in the last day or two.

Mary Ellen made me this perfect-for-2020 ornament. 

Which actually matches well with the Christmas card I sent her, great minds thinking alike.
She also found this charming little sheep.
My cousin sent me these buttons, perfect for 2020 as well.
I wore some nicely seasonal socks.
And worked on my nicely seasonal knitting.
Maggie inspected her present from my brother; she was later seen tossing it up into the air and leaping after and upon it. Winner!
And then there's this:
Doesn't look much like the Boston Bruins calendar I ordered, does it? Fortunately, that's still in stock, or so they say; I guess I shouldn't count on it until it arrives and I see what's in the envelope this time. Cross your fingers for me?

1 comment:

  1. That ornament and card are a perfect match, and that knit dumpster is perfect!

    I especially love the eyes on the sheep.

    The socks are definitely light hearted.

    But that calendar--it's a puzzle, too!

    ReplyDelete